New categories include Best New Radio Program, Best Online Content, Excellence in Creative Audio, Excellence in Innovative Programming & Content, Excellence in Journalism, a Station Leadership award and more.
The CBAA’s Chief Executive Officer Jon Bisset says the CBAA Community Radio Awards now have even more opportunities to recognise the achievements of stations with programs, initiatives or practices that have increased their capability and improved the services offered to their communities.
Triple H 100.1FM is thrilled to announce that two Triple H members are finalists in the CBAA Community Radio Awards 2018.
Best Radio Program – Talks
- Vietnam Veterans of Hornsby Ku-ring-gai (Triple H 100.1 FM, Waitara, NSW) - Neil Ashworth
- HomeGrown Battle of the Bands (Triple H 100.1 FM, Waitara, NSW) - Jason Milner
The 2018 CBAA Conference will take place 8-10 November at the Gold Coast Convention Centre. Earlybird registrations are open until 11.59pm AEST Sunday, 9 September!
It's the largest annual community radio gathering - a chance to network, be inspired and develop your knowledge and skills.
The CBAA conference is your opportunity to:
- Hear from experts and leaders from within and outside the community radio sector.
- Attend informative and hands-on sessions covering everything from leadership and management, to station tech and content programming, finances and community engagement.
- Connect with other broadcasters from all over Australia, as well as sector organisations like the Community Broadcasting Foundation (CBF), Community Media Training Organisation (CMTO), and the CBAA's board and staff.
- Celebrate some of the year's best work with old friends and new at the CBAA Community Radio Awards.
Good luck to Neil and Jason !!