- Triple H 100.1FM has a priority to connect with the Hornsby Kuringgai community.
- Triple H 100.1FM has been actively working at integrating into the Hornsby Ku-ring-gai community in a number of ways ,including, interviewing members of the community - community leaders, charities, not-for-profits, and members doing things in the community to help such as running barbeques even doing outside broadcasts at sport games, school fetes and local community events.
Some examples of the community engagement activities undertaken are:
- Triple H programs did well over 100+ interviews in the six months between Jul 17 - Jan31, 18.
- There were approximately 10 community events attended during that time - some with OB plus a large fundraiser - International Womens Day 2017, Australia Day 2017, Berowra Woodchopping Festival 2017, Bunnings BBQs and many others.
- Training workshops done to increase number of presenters - about 10 members of the community go through the vigorous Triple H training and they complete their certification being able to present on-air.
- Increased number of programs doing interviews - now 5 drive time programs plus 4 Breakfast programs
- 3 page feature in Monthly Chronicle detailing the programs and involvement with the community.
Triple H 100.1FM is connecting with the Hornsby Ku-ring-gai community - Live & Local!